See you on the 23rd of November at the Romanian-American University!
Rules are simple:
1. Do not attempt to bypass platform's mechanisms (better report bugs to us rather than get DQ for doing it)
2. This kind of Capture The Flag is a bit different as it approaches a new way of looking at malware based scenarios, so it's not mandatory to use Reverse Engineering techniques in order to extract the flags out of files.
3. If any of the provided files are not working, please inform us ASAP (some of them are not supposed to be available until a certain datetime)
4. If you submit a flag but it's not working please review your write-up and make sure you got a flag, and not a weird string that just looks like a flag (people tend to do that often)
5. If you can't submit a flag, please note it alongside your write-up on how did you extract it, and visit us at our booth in order to see if it's a bug or not.